EID Mubarak 2020 Best Wishes, Images, Greetings

EID Mubarak 2020 Best  Wishes

The Eid of Happiness came at the end of Ramadan
The hope of sweetness awakens in the psalm
I wish you happiness, happy flies
Looking all year long for this day,

** Eid mubarak **


Eid has arrived Eid is Eid Mubarak brother
The curved moon was seen in the sky
Surroundings are pleasing colors
Eid prayers will be joined in a row.

***Eid Mubarak***


EID Mubarak 2020 Best  Wishes, Images, Greetings


Heaven has fallen to the earth
Flowers of love,
Bari Section Boy at the base of the river
Fill his coast,
The passing bird caught today
The song of the great assembly
At the pleasure of Eid, suicide mora
Ramadan is over .

*** Eid Mubarak ***


The difference between the poor and the rich
Not on Eid,
None is king, none is beggar
Love awakens in the lives of all.
At the end of the prayers, all blend together
The world wanders with great joy.

*** Eid Mubarak ***


Sweet Polo Simui bread is a variety of dishes
At the end of the year, Eid is back again,
I will meet in the heart, Kolakoli
There are many sad pains that I forget today,


It is heard in the mirror of mind today
Call of joy
Eid al-Fitr has arrived today
Ramadan is over,

*** Eid Mubarak ***


The moon has brought good news in the western sky
Best wishes to you *** Eid Mubarak ***
At the end of the prayer, I will keep my hand from being kolkoli
Come to my house on the day of Eid, I invite you,

*** Eid Mubarak ***


Eid is happy again
A year later
One-sided moon brings news
In people's homes,
The tornado rises in the Sahara
Alvida Ramadan,
Let the emotions of joy spread
All over the world.

*** Eid Mubarak ***


EID Mubarak 2020 Best  Wishes, Image, Greetings


The month of Ramadan is over
Let's wander into the tide of happiness today,
Surma is quite new
Mora will be lost at the border of happiness,

*** Eid Mubarak ***


The whole year is spent on various tasks
In the midst of back ache and backache,
So everyone wants to celebrate Eid
Time to spend the same
In the shadow of his people,
In the village, I will be away in the city
Happy Eid after all.

*** Eid Mubarak ***



Advance Eid SMS English


Happy Eid Mubarak To You All. EID Mubarak 2020 Best  Wishes, Images, Greetings



A slice of moon was seen
At the far end of the sky
Happy Eid tomorrow
So the world is full of joy
Surma Attar is the new dress
Everyone will sing
Mixing the touch of love
In advance, Eid wishes

 *** Eid Mubarak's advance greetings***


Laughter came at the end of the fast
Happy Eid Fitr
Every moment is everyone's heart
In the happiness of the Lord,
Amir Fakir joins everyone
Will sing happy songs,
Happy Eid in advance
Let you know
My thousand salams stayed.

** advance eid mubarak **


Tomorrow will be a happy Eid
Remember you
I sent the Eid invitation
Take the barn
Eid prayers
Come on my friend,
I'll take care of it
After you my life

••• advanced eid mubarak •••



advanced eid mubarak.  EID Mubarak 2020 Best  Wishes, Images, Greetings


Where the rainbow comes with seven colors
Dreams are filled with dreams
Imagination touches the pillow
Where stories find their way
The sphere does not rotate,
At the street address
Moments of happiness are tied up
I sent it that way
Happy Eid in advance of a heart-filled Eid

>>> advance eid mubarak <<<


The moonlight touches the moon at night
Look in your life
Let your life arise in the morning
To celebrate Eid,
Have a nice Eid
Do think in prayer
Happy Eid and Eid Mubarak

**** eid mubarak ****


Friend you are my favorite
I have no one except you
That is the form of the sky
Playing in your mind
Small dreams
Wants to be a clock,
A slice of moon becomes a bird
Eid wants to message in advance.

~~ happy advance eid ~~


Sing all the songs of joy in rhythm
Great Eid has come again this year
The drummer in the mind is shining in the eyes
First of all I want to tell you Eid Mubarak

*** Happy Eid in advance ***


Blessings continue throughout the decades of mercy
How many hundreds of gunpowder will be saved in Magfirah?
God bless you thousand
At your mercy again everyone got Eid

** ** advance eid *****


Happy Eid in advance, EID Mubarak 2020 Best  Wishes, Images, Greetings


The moon in two stars
There are touches
In that light of the moon
To play mind
Come on today
Happy Eid

** Eid Mubarak **


English Eid SMS for Girlfriend-lover

I am your heart and you are my own
The dream of happiness is seen throughout the heart on Eid day
As far away as I am, I rush to you
Eid means I just love you from the heart.

*** Eid Mubarak ***


The moon of Eid was hidden in the light
Thinking about you comes only guinea,
You are my heart friend You are my pursuit
I wish you as much as I can.

*** Eid Mubarak ***


English Eid SMS for Girlfriend-lover- EID Mubarak 2020 Best  Wishes, Images, Greetings


You are a picture of my soul
A poet of thought,
On the day of Eid, I will go to the duja
We will see the Medina of God,
I'll make a prayer
Fill God with the blessings of your heart.

>>> Eid Mubarak <<<


Hide your eyes if you feel pain
You are my companion forever
Whatever you have in mind, I will say in your ear
I'll see you in your life on Eid day.

*** Eid Mubarak ***


Eat your face like that moon in the sky
Rajini was filled with a touch of laughter,
There is no pair of beautiful moon to look at
If I have no regrets and cables,

••• Eid Mubarak •••


You are sweet sweeter than a rose
Who are the eyes of your mind with me bored?
You are such a beautiful creation from being a prostitute
A drop of rain falls on the day of Chaitra
Frankly, I'm not one to please
The moon of a happy Eid is the moon in my manor.

••• Eid Mubarak •••


The moon is played in the world sky
Let love come to your mind,
Love will go to the heart of the heart after the heart of the city
Etiquette will be happy to meet you in the rainbow.

••• Eid Mubarak •••


The moon that gives light
That moon brought Eid
Good to think of me
You are one of the worlds
That bothered me

*** Eid Mubarak ***


Oh my grief
Don't want to wet your eyes,
Moon is looking for you
To decorate dreams,
Wish you a great Eid day
Put your hand in your hand,

*** Eid Mubarak ***



English Eid Ul Azha Mubarak SMS



I came from far away
Invite you to
The moon is seen in the sky
Did you remember that!
Come on happy eid you
My home to roam,
I'll arrange for you
Food,
Now it's my time
Friend i go then
Come tomorrow, of course
Heart will be waiting for you


Good news in the sky
The moon has seen
Have reached home
Happy Eid message,
The moon has risen
The city has been burned
The heart tells you

** Eid Mubarak All Friends **



Eid mubarak friends. EID Mubarak 2020 Best  Wishes, Images, Greetings. English Eid Ul Azha Mubarak SMS



Around the tide of happiness today
The mind will be united,
Today, Vedaveda is not a slave
Who was the owner,
Chest to chest,
The mind will be the Kaaba and the heart will be the mosque

*** Eid Mubarak ***


Eid Mubarak Eid Mubarak
The turn of the year,
Everyone's life is ecstatic
By the name of Eid-ul Fitr,
On the last day of the thirteenth fast
Eid is Fitr
Breakfast in the morning
Happy Eid Boy,
The log of happiness begins
House of joy
Eid day will come again
A year later

“Eid mubarak friends”


Today the tree of love has blossomed
Will end violence
Today we will all sing
Happy Eid Songs

*** Eid Mubarak friends ***


Everyone will enjoy Eid
Let's spend this sweet night
Happy Eid tomorrow
Look at the moon today,
The moon is up
I wish you Eid in advance.

** Eid Mubarak friend **


The Eid moon of happiness is rising in the sky
There will be joy and celebration all night,
Prayers will be held in the morning
There will be new deposits on the new equipment,
The heart will match with the heart
All together in one row,
Anger is not in anyone's mind
Build a new country of joy,

***Eid Mubarak***


Gagan moon is celebrated on Eid tomorrow
The light fades away in the sky
There is no limit to the joy of happiness at home
On such a day, I was left alone in a lonely room

•• Eid Mubarak ••



English Eid ul adha SMS Wishes 2020


English Eid ul adha SMS Wishes 2020, EID Mubarak 2020 Best  Wishes, Images, Greetings


In the evening I hear the ears
Echoing the message of the Eid
In the darkness of the night at the end of the day
This mind is in my mind
In a dormant desire in a tired heart
Love for you
Love just love
Your sweet smile like the moon
Throughout the courtyard of my mind
Stealing your post
I promised my life
Can't forget you.

*** Eid Mubarak***


Underneath my Noon
See when the two match
I'm fine to you
In retirement

*** Eid Mubarak***


The moon is shaded in the courtyard of my house
The moon is high on the windows of your house
I have a feast on your mind in my body
Your name is written in my open sky

 " Eid Mubarak "

Post a Comment

0 Comments